A lot of tea varieties are available in the market including green tea, dark tea, white tea, oolong tea, and many others, there is an increased demand for CBD tea. CBD is short for cannabidiol extracted from the Cannabis sativa plant. These chemical extracts from the cannabis plant, when integrated with edibles and drinks, offer a variety of health benefits. Unlike the highly active components found in cannabis, CBD holds many medicinal properties which are evident from the fact that it is being increasingly used for therapeutic purposes.
Best CBD Tea in 2023
Caffeine Content: Medium
Directions: Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 ounces of boiling temperature water. Let tea steep for 2-4 minutes. Sieve and serve.
Caffeine Content: High
Directions: Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 ounces of boiling temperature water. Let steep for 2-4 minutes. Sieve and serve. For best results, use filtered water.
Caffeine Content: None
Directions: Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 ounces of boiling temperature water. Let tea steep for 5-7 minutes. Strain and serve. For best results use filtered water.
View all CBD Tea
What is CBD Infused Tea?
CBD-infused tea is a mixture of tea and active ingredients of cannabidiol extract. Hemp CBD tea is a natural way to boost energy, relieve anxiety, and help people with insomnia. Other than just a seasonal trend, the health benefits of CBD-infused drink make it a perfect replacement for your everyday teacup. People opt for consuming CBD through tea as it is easier, tastier, and better. CBD tea is the best combination that can help you relax along with adding a bunch of health benefits to your everyday cup. As a popular alternative to customary tea, it helps people feel more relaxed and healthier.
There are several ways in which CBD teas are consumed – as CBD infused tea bags, CBD oils that are added during tea preparation, CBD supplements that can be added to a cup of already prepared tea, and many more. Many CBD oils are water-insoluble and need fats such as milk to blend well. Thus you need to explore how your CBD oil or supplement should be used so that the CBD components are fully absorbed by your body. Like every other thing, it depends on how you prefer to consume CBD tea. Depending upon the tastes, preparation time, and other lifestyle requirements, one can pick what works best for them.
The Main Types
CBD Tea Bags
Cannabinoid tea packages are commonly available which can easily be used to prepare your healthy drink in the same way you make your routine tea. The other option is to brew the tea you already use and mix CBD into it. You can also add a few drops of CBD oil to the tea. It depends on how you like the blend of flavors. Out of all the methods, it is advised to use CBD infused tea in place of adding CBD oils to your tea.
However, there are various brands offering CBD-infused tea bags, making it hard for you to find the right one. We have compiled a brief list to help you make the right pick.
- Origin matters: Different geographical locations have different species leading to the difference in flavors. You can also go for the brands which implement organic and natural methods for growing and extracting CBD.
- Taste: It is the taste that defines how and which tea you will be consuming. Reading customer reviews is a good idea for beginners but you can also try out sample tea bags to have a realistic idea. The first experience with CBD tea can be surprising but we are sure the out of handful flavors, some might engage your taste buds better than the others.
- Benefits: Different CBD teas are meant to promote specific health benefits. A particular tea is made to focus on providing soothing effects while some other is made to help people with insomnia. Make sure what benefit you want so that you are not disappointed after making the purchase.
Herbal CBD Tea
Herbal teas are always preferred for those focusing on good health and great metabolism. On the higher end, herbal teas infused with CBD are known to interact directly with receptors to regulate biological processes. For the best results, it is suggested to use CBD-infused teabags or herbal CBD teas. CBD, when blended with different herbal teas helps in different ways.
- CBD Chamomile Tea: The pain of those stressful nights is only known to those who face it. But it is possible to get a break from such nights by adding CBD tea to your health regime. CBD chamomile tea helps to calm you down with its relaxing properties and also helps you sleep comfortably. It offers a delightful taste along with a sweet chamomile aroma. Research suggests that the blend of chamomile and CBD tea not only helps you sleep but also improves the quality of sleep you get. Taking a hot cup of CBD chamomile tea in the evening or just before bed not only takes you to the land of dreams but will also make you wake up, even more, refreshed the next day.
CBD Chamomile tea has the power to help people with anxiety issues. In everyday life, it is common to feel helpless or unable to concentrate on the work at hand. Instead of panicking, what you should be doing is to make a mug full of CBD-infused tea. It is sure to help your body relax, lower blood pressure, and boost mood to calm down the stressed muscles. Apart from liberating you from the day’s anxiety and stress, these cannabinoids assist the nervous system in releasing feel-good hormones, allowing you to focus properly.
- CBD Hibiscus Tea: Hibiscus is already known as a wonderful herb that offers sweet flavor and an invigorating aroma. The blended form of CBD hibiscus tea aids in boosting the immune system and relieves cramp pain. Pleasant to most palettes, this tea helps those looking forward to managing their body weight. Among its various positive effects, CBD Hibiscus tea benefits people dealing with acute or chronic pains.
- CBD Peppermint Tea: People who use CBD as an ingredient in food or beverages often add peppermint oil to balance the overall taste. Peppermint masks the bitter flavor of CBD while adding a refreshing flavor. It not only boosts oral health but also helps in improving digestion. Just like other herbal teas, CBD infused tea helps in relieving upset tummy, reducing the effects of spoiled food or drug reactions.
More choices available
The primary purpose of infusing CBD with tea is to integrate wellness supplements into your everyday diet. CBD holds various therapeutic benefits to help you in breaking health-related barriers, leaving you relaxed and mentally balanced. Below are some of the most vital benefits of taking CBD tea:
- Anxiety relief;
- Relieves pain;
- Improves focus;
- Reduces nausea;
- Reduces insomnia;
- Improves gut health;
- Improved metabolism;
- Boosts immune system;
- Refreshes mind and body;
- Helps to protect the bones;
- Reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
CBD tea is a simple addition to your lifestyle which can bring unexpected benefits. Nobody is required to overturn tables for adding this ingredient to their daily routine. Many people who take CBD infused edibles don’t like the bitter aftertaste and hence switch to CBD tea. We suggest putting the taste buds in the second place and looking ahead to having a balanced mental and physical wellbeing is most important.
Many people have experienced weight-reducing effects of CBD teas with a significant improvement in the overall metabolism. However, there is no evidence to prove this, still, people seem to enjoy adding this ingredient to their lifestyle. The wellness potential of CBD helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle with a healthy body and mind without depending on chemical-based drugs. And this is why CBD infused tea are not going out of the healthy kitchens anytime sooner.
- Lachenmeier, Dirk W., and Stephan G. Walch. "Current status of THC in German hemp food products." Journal of Industrial Hemp 10.2 (2006): 5-17.
- Radočaj, Olga, Etelka Dimić, and Rong Tsao. "Effects of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil press‐cake and decaffeinated green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis) on functional characteristics of gluten‐free crackers." Journal of food science 79.3 (2014): C318-C325.
- Hazekamp, Arno, et al. "Cannabis tea revisited: A systematic evaluation of the cannabinoid composition of cannabis tea." Journal of Ethnopharmacology 113.1 (2007): 85-90.
- Lachenmeier, Dirk W., and Stephan G. Walch. "Analysis and toxicological evaluation of cannabinoids in hemp food products-a review." Electronic Journal of Environmental, Agricultural and Food Chemistry 4.1 (2005): 812-826.
- Suraev, Anastasia, et al. "Cannabidiol (CBD) and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) for chronic insomnia disorder (‘CANSLEEP’trial): protocol for a randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blinded, proof-of-concept trial." BMJ open 10.5 (2020): e034421.
Choose CBD Tea now
Tags: best cbd oil on the market, cannabis vape pen, can truck drivers use cbd oil, cbc oil benefits, sugar free cbd edibles, cbd plant seeds, cannabidiol and ptsd, recommend cbd powder, cbd infused sparkling water, cbd in coffee