CBD for High Blood Pressure
In the present world, individuals are increasingly engaging in fast-paced routines. Lives revolve around work and problems such as blood pressure, indigestion, anxiety, insomnia, and other health risks are taking over. High blood pressure is also one of the major problems people are dealing with. CBD oil has emerged as a great alternative to reduce high blood pressure. Recent scientific developments indicate that among the various health benefits of CBD, lowering blood pressure is one. People are increasingly getting aware of natural treatments to cure health conditions. This is one of the reasons why CBD is being preferred by individuals. It is a therapeutic natural compound that provides relief to the body, calming the nerves. Even for the health risks such as migraine or depression for which there is not any permanent solution, CBD is regarded to provide temporary relief.
8 Best CBD Oils for High Blood Pressure in 2024
Size: 30ml glass Dropper bottle
Concentration: 23+ mg of full-spectrum cannabinoids
THC %: < 0.3%
Daily Recommended Serving: 1ml per Serving. Take one serving orally up to twice per day or as directed by a medical professional
Ingredients: Organic hemp seed oil, Hemp extract, terpene blend
Serving Size: 15 drops
Servings per Container: 30
Pillars: Relief from Daily Discomfort, Support for Joints and Muscles
Ingredients: Organic MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) Oil, Organically Grown Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract, CBG Isolate, Ginger Extract, Terpenes
How To Use: Shake well, fill dropper and place drops under your tongue
Ingredients Mint: American made CBD (aerial parts), MCT Oil, Mint Flavored Oils
Ingredients Lemon: American made CBD (aerial parts), MCT Oil, Lemon Flavored Oils
Ingredients Unflavored: American made CBD (aerial parts), MCT Oil
Flavor: Natural, Peppermint, Blueberry
Ingredients: Organic Hemp Cannabidiol Extract, Distilled water, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Monk Fruit, Vitamin C, Organic Blood Orange Oil
Broad-spectrum formula: contains all of the beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes of hemp, except zero THC.
Water-soluble: easier, faster and more effective bodily absorption
Made without oil: healthier and cleaner than traditional CBD oils
Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract, 100% Organic Ginger Essential Oil Flavor, Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 80
Weight: 15 lbs
CBD-mg: 16mg CBD/ml (500mg/Bottle), 33mg CBD/ml (1000mg/Bottle), 50mg CBD/ml (1500mg/Bottle), 100mg CBD/ml (3000mg/Bottle)
Ingredients: Organic Hemp Cannabidiol Extract, Organic Coconut MCT Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil
View all CBD for High Blood Pressure
CBD stands for Cannabidiol and it is an extraction of cannabis plants. For more than a decade now, many scientific pieces of research are underway to prove its positive effects on various problems. The most advantageous part is, CBD is one of the naturally-found chemicals in marijuana plants. There is various evidence that has come across showcasing that cannabidiol naturally improves health. Although, there is a bit of speculation over its usage for medicinal purposes as it is related to the family of cannabis. With the consumption of CBD oil, there is no ‘high’ effect bestowed on the body of the user. The transformational aftereffects of CBD oil are a part of the natural process and not any recreational abilities. Hence the usage of CBD for high blood pressure, stress-relief, and anxiety relief is fine.
What is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure is one of the most commonly found conditions across the world. Blood pressure is determined by the amount of pressure exerted by blood supply onto the internal system of arteries in the human body. On a daily basis, many incidents affect our blood pressure. As the human body registers and reacts to environmental, physical, and emotional stimuli, the pressure by the blood flow tends to fluctuate over the course of the day. The blood pressure may change frequently over a period of time but there is a specific range that the blood pressure must be in. Maintaining this blood pressure range is significant to ensure that an individual is healthy. When the blood pressure surpasses the range, it is termed high blood pressure.
When high blood pressure becomes consistent, the condition is called hypertension. High blood pressure leads to several repercussions such as the risk of chronic heart disease, severe headaches, diabetes, and many other health risks. It can be a daunting task to detect hypertension as it does not give you as many apparent negative signs as other diseases may. If you are dealing with consistent fatigue, frequent changes in heartbeat, problems with sight, and severe headaches, you may have hypertension. Once it is diagnosed, you may start with the treatment of CBD oil for hypertension, with your physician’s advice. Chemically developed drugs may have severe side effects and they may surface in long term. Effectivity of CBD for hypertension is being rigorously researched by scientists and researchers across the globe.
Is CBD Oil Good for High Blood Pressure?
CBD oil has recently seen a surge in usage by individuals diagnosed with blood pressure problems and hypertension. Although research is still underway and it may take many years, CBD oil as blood pressure medication can be considered effective to an extent. Here are the reasons why CBD works well for individuals with high blood pressure.
- Stress-Relieving Therapeutic Compound: Excessive strain on the muscles leads to stress accumulation in the body. This in turn becomes one of the major reasons for high blood pressure. Cannabidiol helps in relieving stress and reducing muscle strain. These stress-reducing properties of the CBD also enable it to lessen the damaging effects of high blood pressure. Though it lowers stress-induced blood pressure changes, it is always recommended to consult your doctor before considering CBD for high blood pressure. It is always better to be precautionary as you might have allergies or intolerance to the elements found in CBD oil.
- CBD Oil for Inflammation Reduction: CBD oil has also demonstrated positive results in reducing the effects of inflammation and cell death connected with heart disease. Inflammation is one of the leading causes of severe pains and many health risks including increased blood pressure. Health experts and scientists may refer to CBD oil to cure inflammation which in turn helps to lower blood pressure.
- CBD functions as a Vasodilator: Consistent high blood pressure can be a negative effect of stressors. Stressors refer to the environment or the activities which affect the blood pressure of the human body. Exercise and a cold environment are two stressors that can cause a vivid increase in blood pressure. There is little evidence that CBD better controls blood pressure when the users are exposed to the stressors. As several scientific pieces of research claim, compared to a placebo, CBD oil is more effective in lowering blood pressure. CBD oil also works well for stress management reducing the human body’s reaction to various stressors. Stressors are also primary contributors to hypertension. Reducing their effect on minimal, CBD oil manages the effects of hypertension. Please visit your doctor once before you start your treatment with CBD oil.
- CBD Oil as an Antioxidant: Owing to its powerful antioxidant and stress-reducing properties, you can consider CBD to lower blood pressure. Along with a strong antioxidant, it helps in controlling anxiety. Anxiety is a severe mental health issue that impacts physical health too. High blood pressure is one of the consequences of anxiety. Adding cannabidiol oil to the diet could help to lower anxiety-related issues. Before choosing CBD for blood pressure and inflammation treatment, please take advice from your physician.
- Helps in lowering Heart Rate: Stressors are known for increasing the heart rate. Whenever the body is exposed to a stressful environment or condition, the heart rate pushes up. Such conditions lead to high blood pressure and ultimately to hypertension. In recent research, CBD has shown the potential to reduced heart rate under stress. There are chemically-developed pharmaceutical drugs as well to control increased heart rate but they may have some severe side-effects. CBD oil is a naturally found compound that may come across as effective in treating increased heart rate.
More choices available
Dosage: How to Use CBD Effectively?
There are three main kinds of CBD extracts available or known widely. Full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD are the two significant types. When a CBD product consists of various naturally occurring cannabis plant extracts like terpenes and other cannabinoids which may include up to 0.3% THC, it is full-spectrum CBD. Hemp-sourced CBD contains a THC concentration of 0.3% or less. Broad-spectrum CBD on the other hand is entirely free of THC in general. Although, it contains several cannabis plant compounds. Having said that, there are always chances to trace amounts of THC in broad-spectrum CBD products. The third common found form is CBD isolate. This is the pure form of CBD, containing none of the cannabis-based plant compounds.
CBD interacts with body receptors which leads to changes in the body's temperament. If you consume medications for other problems, then too CBD oil may lead to some problems. There is no one way to consume CBD oil to reduce blood pressure-related problems. While CBD may work positively for those having hypertension, it is always recommended to consult the doctor before considering it. If the dosage is improper, it's can take the blood pressure level very low.
Individuals engaging with marijuana-based CBD oil may notice an increase in blood pressure. This is a dose-dependent activity. We cannot determine how much quantity of CBD works for our body, without showing any severe side effects. This is why a doctor's recommendation is crucial. Increased blood pressure and heart rate shortly after consumption are the resultants of the THC quantity of the CBD products. This is why Hemp-derived CBD oil with a minimal quantity of THC is generally considered beneficial for controlling high blood pressure and increased heart rate.
The dosage of CBD for high blood pressure is dependent upon the different factors. This may include your age, weight, metabolism, and other varying factors. Your previous experience with CBD can also be a factor when your dose is prescribed by the doctor.
Conclusion: How to consume CBD oil?
There is no one-dose-fits-all for the consumption of CBD oil. This generally goes for all CBD based products. Cannabidiol extracts are generally mixed with olive oil, coconut oil, or hemp seed oil to improve absorption. They are available as capsules, gummies, drops, and oral sprays. CBD oil can also be mixed with your food right before when you eat it. Ensure that you do not put the oil in the food from early on as it may lead to a change in taste.
Choose CBD for High Blood Pressure now
- Jadoon, Khalid A., Garry D. Tan, and Saoirse E. O’Sullivan. "A single dose of cannabidiol reduces blood pressure in healthy volunteers in a randomized crossover study." JCI insight 2.12 (2017).
- White, C. Michael. "A review of human studies assessing cannabidiol's (CBD) therapeutic actions and potential." The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 59.7 (2019): 923-934.
- Machado Bergamaschi, Mateus, et al. "Safety and side effects of cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent." Current drug safety 6.4 (2011): 237-249.
- Stanley, Christopher P., William H. Hind, and Saoirse E. O'Sullivan. "Is the cardiovascular system a therapeutic target for cannabidiol?." British journal of clinical pharmacology 75.2 (2013): 313-322.
- Sultan, Salahaden R., Saoirse E. O'Sullivan, and Timothy J. England. "The effects of acute and sustained cannabidiol dosing for seven days on the haemodynamics in healthy men: A randomised controlled trial." British journal of clinical pharmacology 86.6 (2020): 1125-1138.
- Carlini, Elisaldo A., and Jomar M. Cunha. "Hypnotic and antiepileptic effects of cannabidiol." The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 21.S1 (1981): 417S-427S.
Tags: best time to take cbd oil, vaping cbd oil, where can i buy cbd oil in philadelphia, cbd concentrates, cbd vape starter kit, cbd oil for autoimmune diseases in humans, cbd oil for child with eczema, cbd edibles in your system, cbd oil dosage for shingles, cbd for epilepsy