From providing localized relief to benefiting the overall appearance of the skin, health, and the exceptional ease of application, there are multiple reasons that topical CBD creams and lotion have been gaining a lot of popularity in the world of CBD users. Ailments like depression, stress, anxiety, and even immunity have had a monopoly over the CBD market, and skincare products like lotions which also happen to work in case of localized pain, are somewhat new to the pedestal here. But just like all other forms of CBD products, lotions, creams, and other similar products have been making a nice place for themselves in the line. In other words, CBD products especially the ones that are related to skincare, like lotions, even by the thinnest of the threads are something that has a permanent place in the modern world now.
6 Best CBD Lotions in 2023
Key Facts: With 500mg Of CBD Isolate
Total CBD: 500 Mg
Weight/ Volume: 120 G
Strength: 4.17 Mg/g
Key Facts: With 1000mg Of Full Spectrum CBD
Total CBD: 1000 Mg
Weight/ Volume: 30 Ml
Strength: 33.33 Mg/ml
Key Facts: With 500mg Of Full Spectrum CBD
Total CBD: 500 Mg
Weight/ Volume: 120 Ml
Strength: 4.17 Mg/ml
Size: 4oz (120ml) Bottle. 600mg Of Active Cannabinoids Per Bottle.
Directions: Apply To Skin As Often As Desired. Use Daily For Best Results.
Nutritional Information: White Willow Bark Extract, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Menthol, Glycerin, Arnica, Camphor, Hemp Extract, Carbomer 980, Aloe, Lavender Essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Capsicum
Ingredients: Organic Hemp Cannabidiol Extract, Distilled Water, Organic Shea Butter,Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Ice Alginate,Glyceryl Stearate, Lidocaine, Organic, Peppermint Oil, Optiphen, Dmso
View all CBD Lotions
While commissioning the oil from in the form of edibles and via smoking and vaping remains to be some of the top forms of administration, topical CBD products are becoming somewhat of the center of attention in the market now. It is no secret that CBD products are very beneficial for a lot of ailments and every single product has its own way to do so. Let us find out the top benefits of CBD lotions.
Benefits of Topical CBD Lotions
- Signs of Ageing: CBD is not just about reacting with the endocannabinoid system of the body and send relaxation signals to the aching body parts. It has many potential benefits like reducing several signs of aging like dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and others. CBD has a lot of additional elements like Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and several antioxidants that are ideal to treat dryness and radical damages.
- Balancing Complexion: Improving the complexion of the skin is something that CBD can help with as well. CBD helps in keeping the ECS in the skin balanced which is the prime compound responsible for the complexion of the skin. It also helps with hydration and prevents excess oil production as well. This means that you will have no more t-zone oil spills and patchy spots on the face.
- Soothes Skin: There are several skin ailments that can be prevented by CBD such as dryness, inflammation, itching, rashes, and other similar symptoms. The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD make it perfect to treat these ailments.
- Relieves Targeted and Chronic Pain: Topical CBD products like lotions, creams, and sprays are the perfect way to treat localized pains and discomfort of joints and muscles. While products like CBD oils and edibles are perfect to treat symptoms like depression, low energy levels, and such, they are not as effective when it comes to targeted use like muscle pain. Which brings in the lotions and other topical CBD ointment to the table. Highly effective, these lotions are easy to apply and they always work.
- Helps with Scarring: Just like dark spots and signs of aging, CBD lotions can also help with scarring on the skin, that has potentially occurred from acne or an old wound.
- Reduces Acne: While acne is generally caused by hormonal changes in the body, there are also times when access oil production in the skin glands. CBD lotions can help with acne that is caused by access oil production as well as the inflammation that hormonal acne cause.
More choices available
Factors to Consider
- Quality: The quality of the cream base and the CBD extract that you choose for your lotion should be of optimum quality. The reason is simple – just like your immune system, the skin is extremely sensitive too and maybe even more. The sensitive level of the skin decides the reactions that your skin will showcase. In the end, the better and more organic ingredients that you will choose, the better it will be for your skin.
- CBD Source: CBD can be obtained from 2 primary sources – hemp and marijuana plants. The CBD compounds that are extracted from hemp plant strains contain a lesser number of other components like THC while marijuana plants have a higher amount of THC in them, if your lotions contain full-spectrum CBD from marijuana strains, there is a good chance that they will have a higher amount of THC in it. It is not particularly harmful to the skin or the body itself but THC is the reason that sometimes the psychoactive symptoms are shown as a use of CBD. So, depending on your choices and preferences, you can easily choose the one that you like the most.
- Extraction Method: There are several methods one extracts CBD from. Highly reliable methods include CO2 and ethanol extraction methods as they are more robust and sturdier.
- Dosage Strength: The recommended dose from a physician apart, CBD doesn’t have a set amount of dosage that can be administered on average. Although every product comes with a set of instructions that can be followed to produce ideal results and dosage can be changed later on too.
- Additional Compounds: The best thing about CBD lotions is that they are accompanied by several other skincare compounds like essential oils. These compounds are listed on the product labels and you can easily scan them.
CBD Body Lotion
The most common one that we can find on both offline and online marketplaces. There are several flavors or rather fragrances these lotions are available along with several sensations such as cooling and tingling etc. The other differences that you will find will be the absorbency levels as some of them have a high absorbency level while the others take a little more time. Another thing that you will need to choose from is the type of nozzles. Some lotion bottles come with nozzles that only spurt out a certain amount out, say 1 ml or 2 ml, which means that you can easily know the dosage that you are administering.
From reducing stress to relaxing muscles, massages are one of the best things that anyone can take on to be as relaxed as they can get for anyone. Combine the relaxation of a massage with the qualities of the CBD lotions and you will have yourself a very killer package in your hands. CBD massage oils are extremely popular in therapeutic massage parlors because of their medicinal properties. You can expect to have your muscle relaxed and stiffness relieved, relief in arthritis pain, and even improving the health of the skin as well.
CBD Lotion for Arthritis
On several occasions and as per several studies, it has been proven that CBD shows amazing effects and results when it comes to treating arthritis pains and symptoms. While the more popular variant has been CBD oil, CBD lotions have an equal amount of potency for the cause. They can be used directly by hands and applied on the affected or targeted areas only and the process is a lot less messy than it is when CBD oils are concerned. While almost all lotions have an oil base in them, the presence of other ingredients makes the absorption rate faster and hence proves to be more effective and efficient than oils. There are two main kinds of arthritis - rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Rheumatoid arthritis generally attacks the joints of the body like the hands, elbows, and knees and results in a piercing sensation of pain when walking, standing up, or moving in general. The other kind, osteoarthritis attacks the bones and cartilages of the body and hence causes stiffness in general. Reacting with the pain receptors of the body, CBD helps in easing the pain caused by these conditions and hence also helps in reducing anxiety and lack of sleep that any prevailing ailment would ring to the table.
For Back Pain
Back pain is something that almost every other person goes through from. From simple muscle stiffness to complex conditions that include spinal injuries and joint aches, there are several ways that one may suffer because of back pain. Not to mention, the difficulty that is a relentless possibility while performing the simplest of tasks. Needless to say, CBD has proven quite effective when it comes to treating chronic pains, and using it in lotion form allows you to treat the pain effectively even if it is localized in a certain area. CBD lotions can be used for massages on the back as well. So, depending on your preferences and choices, you can easily take on whichever form of application that you find the best.
CBD Lotion for Joint Pain
Apart from the pain that one suffers from arthritis, there is persistent joint pain that also becomes a huge problem with age and without any certain underlying medical or otherwise conditions. These small but annoying pains can also be solved by a simple massage of CBD lotions. CBD has anti-inflammatory qualities, pain-relief properties, and a relaxing vibe to it that sends the muscles and the aching joints into a wave of relaxations and helps getting rid of it altogether slowly. As evident, the lotions help in getting rid of insomnia and restlessness that comes with joint pain.
- Jhawar, Nikita, et al. "The growing trend of cannabidiol in skincare products." Clinics in dermatology 37.3 (2019): 279-281.
- Wang, Jordan V., et al. "Consumer interest in topical cannabidiol (CBD): An examination of online search trends from 2015-2019." Clinics in Dermatology (2020).
- Oláh, Attila, et al. "Cannabidiol exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes." The Journal of clinical investigation 124.9 (2014): 3713-3724.
- Iffland, Kerstin, and Franjo Grotenhermen. "An update on safety and side effects of cannabidiol: a review of clinical data and relevant animal studies." Cannabis and cannabinoid research 2.1 (2017): 139-154.
- Leas, Eric C., et al. "Trends in Internet searches for cannabidiol (CBD) in the United States." JAMA network open 2.10 (2019): e1913853-e1913853.
Choose CBD Lotions now
Tags: best way to take cbd oil, best cbd type for ocd, is cbd oil legal in michigan, cbd oil for shingles pain, cbd oil for kids with anxiety, cannabis for epilepsy, best cbd oil for cats, cbd skin care, cbd oil without thc for adhd, cbd oil dose for energy