Most people are aware of cough syrup, but CBD syrup is something new. If you’re not much fond of CBD tinctures and other variants, you can give a try to syrup, which is a great alternative to enjoy the taste of cannabis. Concentrated, thick and packed with various zests, CBD syrups have impending health benefits.
It’s an easy source to cure insomnia, stress, anxiety, pain and inflammation. With this guide, you will find all details about CBD syrups and the right flavor. Find out more about syrup with CBD extracts in our top 10 product list.
What is CBD Syrup?
There’s no mystery in understanding what a CBD infused syrup is. It’s a thick and sweet flavored liquid with hemp extracts. The best part about syrup is you can mix it with food and drink. Though a bit expensive, it tastes great and easy to measure.
The heavenly tasting comes from the aroma of maple, grapes, strawberry, blueberry and other tropical fruits. Non-psychoactive, non-intoxicating and safe, the syrup works great on body and mind, improving conditions like, loss of appetite, sleep disorder, arthritis and other pains.
How is it made?
Hemp-infused syrup made from oil extracted from the marijuana plants. However, CBD from cannabis must adhere to the legal limit of 0.3% of THC or THC-free. While making a syrup base, manufacturers use different techniques to take out the oil.
The syrup base comprises high fructose corn syrup or sugar and water with some sort of savor to enhance the taste. You can add it to your beverage/food or consume it the way it is.
Go through our products’ reviews for better knowledge
Which are the best CBD syrups you can buy?
- CBD syrups for relaxation - Relaxation syrup is far the best CBD syrup sold to the buyers. Want to refresh your mind after a long tiring day? Purchase this fun fruity flavor syrup, which comes with 75 mg of hemp each serving. The base contains melatonin that helps you to sleep and regulates your sleeping cycle.
- Fruit syrup - For soothing night sleep, you can choose the grape-flavored cannabidiol syrup. The bottle provides 4-8 servings with hemp of 15 mg. The organic extracts of cannabis and melatonin are the perfect combination to give you a peaceful sleep. Add it to your favorite drink and subtly enjoy consuming weed. If the flavor of grapes does not suit you, you can go for mango, cherry or strawberry.
- Sleep aid syrup - To start your day in an energizing mind, you need a proper good night’s sleep. With 8 servings per bottle, you can choose grape or cherry essence as per your choice. The syrup contains full-spectrum CBD with no artificial compounds, and it readily gets absorbed by the body.
- Concentrated CBD syrup - Concentrated syrups are extremely popular among consumers. The weakest concentration of CBD comes with 5 mg per teaspoon. In some products, you can get a gigantic 43.37mg amount of cannabis every teaspoon.
- Healthy CBD syrup - CBD hemp syrup may contain a few unhealthy compounds, but some manufacturers try their best to eliminate the unwanted items. Some syrup bases are made from high fructose corn soup, which may not be liked by all. The artificial flavors too are turn-offs for many. You will find healthier options in the market with natural seasoning and colors, de-ionized water and sugar cane as the base.
Confused with so many choices? Our featured product list can help you to shop for the right one.
Which are the kinds sold?
CBD syrups are sold in bottles; either consisting of medicines or other herbs. The ingredients added to the syrup depending on the effects promised by manufacturers to buyers. Some producers mix melatonin for tranquil sleep and relaxation while some add herbs for added taste and flavors.
Apart from this, there are full-spectrum, broad-spectrum and isolate products depending on the weed, essential oils and other cannabidiol elements used. The best way to determine the kind of product you are using is to check the labels and descriptions. Or, you can also find out about the products from our review pages.
Can you mix this syrup with alcohol?
The answer is not that simple. Alcohol and CBD are both sedating and mixing them can lead to motor skill impairment. However, adding both can affect your body and mind. You can have fuzzy thinking and increase the threat to your liver. Avoiding this deadly combination can be a good choice.
How does it work?
The role of the syrup is to relax the body. While many use it for recreational use, there are a few medical purposes as well. The cannabidiol syrup enters your system and eases minor problems caused by daily stress at work. If you’re vulnerable to depression, CBD lean syrup can be a great help. Read on and know how it can benefit your body.
- Anxiety - The syrup suppresses serotonin, which is a chemical found in the body, causing depression and anxiety. Though this is a temporary fix, it brings a feeling of happiness in your mood and wellness in your body. However, patients suffering from anxiety should not stop their medications.
- Irregular sleep - If you are fighting insomnia, something is wrong in your nervous system which is keeping you awake. Besides consulting a physician, you can use CBD maple syrup to regulate sleeping patterns. By taking 100ml per day, you can rest assured that you will have a good night’s sleep and wake up fresh in the morning.
- Stabilize mood - Mood swings are very common among people. The syrups are the best and convenient sources to stabilize neurochemistry, allowing people to think properly without clouded judgment.
- Relieve pain - The cannabis act on the neurotransmitters, which carry pain sensations all over the body. It calms the nerves and soothes the pain created by sclerosis and arthritis.
Aren’t you excited to try one? Take a quick look at our top 10 product list!
How much syrup you can consume daily?
CBD syrup effects vary because of the different concentrations and strengths of CBD present in the bottles. To determine the strength, you can check the serving to get an idea about the potency in each teaspoon. However, there are no FDA guidelines regarding the consumption of cannabidiol products.
Before you start consuming, have a chat with your doctor because bodies react differently. If you weigh less than 130 lbs, you can ingest 10mg-25mg of CBD syrup dosage to experience mild to strong effects. If you weigh more than 230 lbs, you can take 25mg-45mg of weed. Read CBD syrup reviews and gather more knowledge on this.
Should you purchase it?
CBD infused syrup is one of the healthiest alternatives to enjoy the effects of marijuana. It treats illness, keeps you relaxed and also supports sleep. With so many benefits and positive effects, it has become a highly popular product among users.
Blended with different elements, CBD syrup is a perfect pick for those who don’t like the bitter taste of hemp. Stop worrying about the side effects as there’s none. Read the product labels and reviews, and you are good to go!
- Mechoulam, Raphael, Linda A. Parker, and Ruth Gallily. "Cannabidiol: an overview of some pharmacological aspects." The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 42.S1 (2002): 11S-19S.
- Scuderi, Caterina, et al. "Cannabidiol in medicine: a review of its therapeutic potential in CNS disorders." Phytotherapy Research: An International Journal Devoted to Pharmacological and Toxicological Evaluation of Natural Product Derivatives 23.5 (2009): 597-602.
- Moltke, Julie, and Chandni Hindocha. "Reasons for cannabidiol use: a cross-sectional study of CBD users, focusing on self-perceived stress, anxiety, and sleep problems." Journal of cannabis research 3.1 (2021): 1-12.
- Mechoulam, Raphael, et al. "Cannabidiol–recent advances." Chemistry & biodiversity 4.8 (2007): 1678-1692.
- Zuardi, Antônio Waldo, et al. "Effects of ipsapirone and cannabidiol on human experimental anxiety." Journal of Psychopharmacology 7.1_suppl (1993): 82-88.
Tags: best time of day to take cbd oil, cbd beauty products, cannabis pre roll, cbd oil treatment for bipolar, is cbd oil good for depression, cbd oil capsule, cbd in tea, cbd hemp soda, cbd cream for pain relief, best cbd water