Best CBD Bath Bomb
CBD or Cannabidiol is a natural compound that is gaining significance among individuals with each passing day. The compound is a pivotal part of the current wave of ‘Organic’, where people are increasingly choosing natural substances over chemical-based products. You can find so many options in the market, under the category of CBD based products. Along with edibles, there are soaps, lotions, creams and much more. CBD based bath-bombs is another interesting thing, included in this long list of CBD products. What are CBD bath bombs? How effective are they? There are so many questions popped into your brain at this moment. Read ahead to get answers to all your questions.
What are CBD Bath Bombs
Knowing what is CBD or Cannabidiol is the first step to knowing the CBD bath bomb. CBD is extracted from cannabis plants. It is one of the chemicals present naturally in marijuana plants. There is a growing body of evidence that cannabidiol promotes health in a natural way.
Presently, many scientific pieces of research are being conducted in several countries over the benefits of CBD oil. In the past decade, many studies have surfaced which list out the positive effects of CBD for common problems such as stress, anxiety, high blood pressure, insomnia, inflammation and other problems.
As the name itself suggests, a bath bomb is a small ball-like structure. It infuses your bath water with emollients and softeners that moisturize and pamper your skin. The beneficial ingredients (CBD, in this case) in bath bombs leave your skin smooth, supple, and silky. Bath bombs are considered a healthy way of bathing as they cleanse the face, helping the skin restore the radiance. CBD oil is a form of cannabidiol. The oil is made by diluting the CBD with a carrier oil. Both, bath bombs and bath salts, are created by infusing CBD oil with other ingredients. The CBD infused bath bombs soothe your skin, keeping the supple effect intact.
Many individuals have come up with their success stories with CBD usage. The therapeutic compound is popularly known for its healing properties. The compound is specifically helpful for relieving effects, whether it is joint pain, migraine or other such problems. Listed below are some of the benefits of CBD bath bombs.
- Anti-Inflammatory Benefits of CBD: When CBD is applied topically, through a bath bomb or in lotion form, it might be helpful for inflammation. CBD is highly-popular for its anti-inflammatory properties. It curbs muscle soreness and also provides relief if you are experiencing aching joints.
- Interacts with the Body Receptors: The naturally found compound interacts with the body receptors that exist throughout the body. The effects of CBD are rendered by these receptors only. A large number of these receptors are located in your skin. The receptors are stimulated when a phytocannabinoid like CBD is applied topically, in the form of a lotion, salve, or bath bomb. This is why bath bombs are largely preferred by individuals.
- Ultimate Soothing Effect: Long working schedules can take a toll on your health. Along with all the stress, comes many other health risks. CBD bath bombs are a great way to unwind a long and tiring day. The ultimate soothing effect is necessary for healthy skin and muscles. The relaxation effect of CBD can also be helpful for anxiety problems.
- Good for Skin: According to scientific researches, CBD bath bombs can come in handy when you want to moisturize the skin. The healing effect of the CBD bath bombs makes them perfect for pampering the skin. The naturally found compound is also known for having a positive impact on sebocytes. These are cells responsible for creating sebum, which can cause pimples and acne. Hence, using a CBD bath bomb while bathing may help in the reduction of pimples on a person’s body. Many individuals have tried these bath bombs for glowing skin. However, it is recommended to consult your physician once before considering the usage of CBD bath bombs.
- Antibacterial Properties: CBD oil is popular for its antibacterial and antifungal properties. These properties of the cannabis plant can be useful to reduce fungal infections on the skin.
- The benefit of Essential Oils: There are many brands out there that combine several beneficial essential oils with the CBD oil bath bombs. Essential oils such as lavender oil are quite helpful for extra relaxation before bedtime. When they are blended with CBD, the benefits are elevated. The eucalyptus oil helps in soothing irritation. When it gets along with natural botanicals extracted from hemp, it also moisturizes the skin. These additions can make all the difference when you need to restore your body, calm your brain cells, and rejuvenate your skin.
- Releases Muscle Tension: CBD oil bath bombs are ideal for self-care. One may ask for the difference between regular bath bombs and CBD based bath bombs. CBD bath bombs are helpful as they provide even more relaxation by releasing muscle tension. Due to excessive stress, our muscles often become tight. This stress-accumulation is harmful to our health. The therapeutic compound can be truly instrumental in reducing muscle tension.
How to Use CBD Bath Bombs
Using a bath bomb is a breeze. You just have to follow a few steps and your way to skincare and relaxation is ready. First, fill up your bathtub with lukewarm water. Warm water works well for providing relaxation. Once the tub is full, place the bath bomb in. Give the ball-like structure a few minutes to dissolve. You can step into the bathtub once it is completely dissolved. It is this simple to have a soothing bath session with CBD bath bombs.
It is generally prescribed that you should soak for at least 10 minutes in CBD bath bomb infused water to see notable effects. However, a physician’s advice is best to know the duration to soak in water, especially for pregnant women.
Skincare differs for each individual. It is not one-size-fits-all. With CBD bath bombs something similar is noticed among the individual. Some individuals like to try hemp-infused bath bombs to curb the soreness. On the other hand, others may go for CBD bath bombs with essential oils, such as lavender oil, chamomile etc. Your preference is significant when you are looking for a CBD based bath bomb.
Few Things to Remember
There are several benefits of CBD bath bombs. But despite all of them, it does not mean that bath bombs can be used without any caution. CBD is a natural compound, but it can have its limitations. For this reason, it is always highly suggested that you talk to your doctor before finally using the bath bombs. Many skincare products may lead to mild itching in the skin when used for the first time. If similar results are experienced among first-time users, it is advised to consult your regular medical professional.
Your medical professional is very well acquainted with your medical history, which includes any skin allergies and past infections, which may resurface suddenly. This is another reason that it is recommended to consult your doctor before using CBD. They can best suggest to you the options and effective ways to use the natural compound.
- Sarvet, Aaron L., et al. "Self-medication of mood and anxiety disorders with marijuana: Higher in states with medical marijuana laws." Drug and alcohol dependence 186 (2018): 10-15.
- Feingold, Daniel, et al. "Depression and anxiety among chronic pain patients receiving prescription opioids and medical marijuana." Journal of affective disorders 218 (2017): 1-7.
- Rong, Carola, et al. "Cannabidiol in medical marijuana: research vistas and potential opportunities." Pharmacological Research 121 (2017): 213-218.
- Wall, Melanie M., et al. "Use of marijuana exclusively for medical purposes." Drug and alcohol dependence 195 (2019): 13-15.
- Hill, Kevin P. "Medical marijuana for treatment of chronic pain and other medical and psychiatric problems: a clinical review." Jama 313.24 (2015): 2474-2483.
- Jadoon, Khalid A., Garry D. Tan, and Saoirse E. O’Sullivan. "A single dose of cannabidiol reduces blood pressure in healthy volunteers in a randomized crossover study." JCI insight 2.12 (2017).
- Zuardi, Antônio Waldo, et al. "Effects of ipsapirone and cannabidiol on human experimental anxiety." Journal of Psychopharmacology 7.1_suppl (1993): 82-88.
Tags: best time of day to take cbd oil, best cbd for sleep, cbd oil for parkinson's, cbd for back pain, cbd hemp oil concentrate, cbd oil for tourettes, cbd for lyme, cbd oil for hair loss, best full spectrum cbd capsules reviews, cbd dose for sciatica