Best CBD Cream for Back Pain: How to Choose & Use It Properly?
Are you looking for a pain relief cream to aid your aching back? Well, end your fruitless search here. Around 81% of the population experiences some chronic back pain, either lower or upper. Besides, according to statistics, the number of people experiencing pain is rising daily. The un-comfortability that comes with it has made people look for solutions starting from natural to over-the-counter pain relievers. When it comes to natural relievers, CBD is the perfect choice.
CBD cream is a chemical compound in industrial hemp plants cultivated for fiber and marijuana plants. Unlike other compounds like THC, CBD does not produce mind-altering impacts. CBD cream is used to treat particular areas of injury or pain. It's one of the most common CBD oil types among athletes. Besides, the cream can help with both joint and muscle pain.
Personal trainers, doctors, athletes, and patients worldwide depend on it dearly for that purpose. The cream is applied topically, similar to how a lotion is applied. It can help with muscle aches and pains and dry skin, and illnesses such as eczema. However, the most common application for this delivery method is pain relief.
CBD as an Option to Treat Disease Symptoms
Currently, there are two significant symptoms that people use topical CBD products like creams to treat:
- Pain and Inflammation: CBD has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. CBD has been shown in research to help slow down inflammatory conditions in the body and minimize pain associated with chronic inflammatory processes. The best part is that it does so without the harmful side effects that standard painkillers and anti-inflammatories cause.
- Skin Conditions: Cannabinoids applied topically have been shown in experiments to activate the skin's endocannabinoid system directly. This can have a wide range of benefits, including controlling skin health and treating skin disorders such as acne, allergic reactions, psoriasis, and eczema.
CBD is also a potent anti-anxiety agent. This makes it the best alternative for anxiolytics and anti-depressants. The product is preferred because it has more minor side effects compared to the latter.
How to Choose
Are you in search of a valuable back pain relief CBD cream? Due to the wide range of CBD stuffs in the marketplace, it can be challenging to pinpoint the best CBD oil or cream for back pain to purchase. According to our research, here are some of the factors to consider before purchasing your CBD cream:
- Reliable CBD Brand;
- CBD Potency;
- Quality Control factor;
- CBD Potency.
Different people have different preferences and desires when it comes to CBD potency. We seek products with a variety of potencies to satisfy the needs of as many people as possible. Some brands provide a broader range of potencies in their products, while others can only offer one or two potencies. We strive to use labels and products that come in various potencies, but this isn't always possible. Therefore, for your needs, potency wise, you can check on the labels provided.
- Ingredients: A premium CBD for back pain is that which contains an active ingredient. For the best results, go for the one with natural ingredients only. CBD cream with some artificial component may not be that effective.
- Cost: Best CBD creams for back pain range in prices depending on the manufacturing company. We like to have a wide range of CBD items at different price points to accommodate any budget. Bear in mind that each product's price varies depending on the strength, amount, serving size, plus other additional ingredients.
- Quality Control factor: It is advisable to use a CBD cream for back pain that has gone through a third-crew analysis. Since external laboratories have no personal interest in the product's performance, independent quality testing is typically more credible. The CBD cream components will be detailed for the consumer to see after the QC tests are done. This gives you peace of mind, recognizing that the manufacturer hasn't included any potentially dangerous goods. Side effects from hemp-derived products that have not been independently tested include dizziness, nausea, dry mouth, allergic reactions, and insomnia.
It's essential to buy a high-quality CBD cream from a trustworthy brand that adheres to strict quality requirements. Third-party lab test results are the most credible evidence, so double-check that the CBD hemp oil cream for the back paint you chose has been independently checked.
How to Use CBD for Back Pain Properly?
Using CBD Cream for Back pain is relatively easy. Here is the procedure:
- Clean the painful part thoroughly using water plus soap;
- Dry the area;
- Get rid of any clothing around the area in case there are some;
- Apply a small quantity of the cream and massage the area in circular motions with your fingers;
- Do this until the skin entirely absorbs it;
- Wait a few minutes to experience the pain relieve.
In case you don't see the results you like, try increasing the dosage or switching to a more robust back pain CBD cream.
Other than relieving sore muscles and joint pains, CBD cream helps treat conditions like eczema and acne. This is due to its anti-inflammatory features. Unlike CBD gummies, capsules or tinctures, the CBD in the cream does get to your bloodstream. It relieves symptoms by interacting with the endocannabinoid sensory receptors in your skin. CBD cream should not be used on open wounds or cuts, as it can cause adverse reactions or certain infections.
CBD cream can be used in conjunction with other cannabidiol products such as tinctures or gummies. As a result, your CBD intake rises, and your back pain relief rises as well.
Side Effects of Using
Though side effects are uncommon, the most commonly recorded CBD side effects include:
- Tiredness or weakness;
- Appetite or weight changes;
- Low blood pressure;
- Dry mouth.
The amount of CBD you consume, your weight, age, any medications you may be taking, and environmental factors play a role in whether you experience side effects.
These side effects are uncommon, and if you have them once, you won't necessarily have them again. Furthermore, CBD does not seem to have any significant harmful side effects, such as heart rate changes, body temperature, and blood pressure. This is one of the key reasons why CBD is gaining popularity among scientists and health professionals. The full-spectrum cream contains 0.3 per cent THC and is non-intoxicating.
CBD cream relieves soreness and pain in the affected body parts. Cannabidiol creams also help with acne and eczema. The CBD's anti-inflammatory properties assist in the treatment of certain skin conditions. There are so many CBD creams to choose from in the CBD industry that it can be challenging to figure out which one is right for you. We've already gone through some of the things to think about while buying CBD creams, as well as some of the best CBD creams to buy. You'll have a better chance of finding the correct CBD cream for your needs now. For better results, visit a physician before you use CBD topical cream for back pain.h3>References
- Eskander, Jonathan P., et al. "Cannabidiol (CBD) as a treatment of acute and chronic back pain: A case series and literature review." Journal of opioid management 16.3 (2020): 215-218.
- Moeller-Bertram, T., et al. "(360) Can CBD Reduce the Use of Pain Medication? Lessons from a Survey in a Pain Clinic Environment." The Journal of Pain 20.4 (2019): S64.
- Yassin, Mustafa, Amir Oron, and Dror Robinson. "Effect of adding medical cannabis to analgesic treatment in patients with low back pain related to fibromyalgia: an observational cross-over single centre study." Clin Exp Rheumatol 37.Suppl 116 (2019): S13-20.
- Takakuwa, Kevin M., et al. "The Impact of Medical Cannabis on Intermittent and Chronic Opioid Users with Back Pain: How Cannabis Diminished Prescription Opioid Usage." Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research 5.3 (2020): 263-270.
- Ko, Gordon D., et al. "Medical cannabis–the Canadian perspective." Journal of pain research 9 (2016): 735.
- Aggarwal, Sunil K., et al. "Characteristics of patients with chronic pain accessing treatment with medical cannabis in Washington State." Journal of Opioid Management 5.5 (2009): 257-286.
- First, Lucas, et al. "Cannabis Use and Low-Back Pain: A Systematic Review." Cannabis and cannabinoid research 5.4 (2020): 283-289.
Tags: best rated cbd oil, cbd vape pen kit, is cbd oil good for seizures, cbd chamomile tea, cbd pre rolled joints, cbn side effects, does cbd oil work for tendonitis, best cbd for dogs, best flavored cbd vape juice full spectrum, flavored cbd vape oil